|Mirror [#1]||MasterChef Cookery Course.pdf||24,380 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||MasterChef Cookery Course.pdf||43,103 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||MasterChef Cookery Course.pdf||48,836 KB/Sec|
Go on a complete cookery course with the experts at MasterChef
MasterChef Cookery Course will teach you everything you need to become a MasterChef, from the very basics of cooking right up to planning more ambitious menus. It's like having your own tutor next to you as you move from simple sauces and techniques through to classic recipes and on to experimenting with flavour combinations.
With the help of Greg Wallace and John Torode learn how to add that special MasterChef touch giving you the confidence to put your own personal spin on your cooking.
MasterChef Cookery Course features:
- Over 30 classic recipes, all photographed so you can see the finished dish, from easy, have-a-go midweek meals like fish pie and spaghetti bolognese to more elaborate raviolis and apricot tarts
- 8 videos with running commentary demonstrate essential techniques from filleting fish to preparing caramel
- 15 step-by-step sequences helping home cooks master the building blocks of cooking: key techniques, 'mother sauces', and staple dishes
- Pop-out visual shopping lists showing the ingredients you need to produce a perfect meal
- Visual guide to the basic principles of buying ingredients and at a glance timelines to help cooks plan and structure their cooking
MasterChef Cookery Course has everything you need to go from zero to hero in the kitchen.