|Mirror [#1]||A Little Course in Baking.pdf||21,713 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||A Little Course in Baking.pdf||36,463 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||A Little Course in Baking.pdf||26,918 KB/Sec|
Simply everything you need to know to learn something new; a practical and inspirational course in learning how to bake
Ever wanted to learn how to bake but don't know where to begin? Take the first step with A Little Course in Baking, part of a new series of structured learning guides from DK where nothing is assumed and everything is explained. Learn at your own pace, in your own time and in the comfort of your own home. Each course follows the same structure; start simple and learn the basics, build on what you've learnt and then show off your new skills!
A Little Course in Baking features:
- 4 "Simple" sections including quick cakes, cookies, creamed cakes and meringues
- 3 "Further" sections with more complicated recipes including cheesecake, savoury tarts and bread
- 5 troubleshooting pop-outs for recipes such as chocolate cake and strawberry pavlova
- 7 step-by-step recipes, one for each dessert category, demonstrating the desired outcome
- Key techniques, required tools and equipment for each type of treat, plus annotations and tips to answer questions, offer advice and remind you what you've learnt
A Little Course in Baking will show you what others only tell you, helping you learn your new skill in no time.